Welcome to Little City Southend
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A few notes, just before you book.
- Each session is 1hr 15 minutes. -Tickets must be booked for every child playing - younger siblings (non-walkers and tiny babies) are free with a paying older sibling.
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- 10% discount is automatically applied when you book 3 ore more children on event.
- Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
- We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays.
- If the later session is not fully booked, visitors to our earlier sessions are welcome to stay and play longer,.This will be charged at £3 per child staying and can be paid cash or card on the day.
- Tea & coffee is available for the grown-ups, this is just £1.50 per cup: we take card and cash payments for snacks and drinks. In an effort to reduce our waste, if you bring your own cup with
you for a tea or coffee, you'll be entered into our free prize draw for a free entry ticket to your next event - bring your cups!
- We expect and encourage full adult-participation too! Whilst we want the children to interact with each other, we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.
If you have any questions, do let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org 07367737731 x