An opportunity for PE leads, Head teachers, support staff and governors to learn and share best practice about embedding active lifestyles within school. Engaging every child in line with Ofsted requirements relating to health and wellbeing.
Topics covered include;
• Self-assessment linked to the new OFSTED Framework
• How healthy active lifestyles affect whole school development (including behaviour management, attainment and pupil progress),
• Effective solutions to inactivity
• Developing a personalised 4 step action plan for your school.
• Workshop also includes PhysiFUN resource pack and additional guidance documents.
Add an additional delegate for only £25
Active Schools Member
Non Active Schools Member