• No login required; you do NOT need to create an ID/password for booking.
• Self-Guided Field Trips (M-F), from Sep 2016 to mid-Jun 2017, can be booked online up to 7 days in advance--if spaces are available.
• Guided School Tours (Docent led: Plant only on Tue/Thu, no guided tour on 3rd-Tues (free-Tues). History only on Wed/Fri), from Oct 2016 to June 15, 2017, can be booked online up to 14 days in advance--if spaces are available.
• The Arboretum requires one adult (teachers or chaperones) per 10 children, a 1:10 ratio.
• Students’ admission is free. Adults are admitted free of charge up to a ratio of 1:5. The fee for each adult over this ratio is $9.00.
• To Reschedule a tour, you must cancel the online booking and re-apply. Please, coordinate tour booking with your bus arrangements.
• Download Home School Information here.
• No fees are collected for booking. (The fee for each adult over the 1:5 (adult:student) ratio is $9.00. Paid on day of tour).
• Best to book ONLY ONE TOUR at a time to obtain a Booking Reference code for each date+tour reserved.
• You have 60 minutes to complete the booking; your session times out and your spaces are released back to the available pool.
• This online system is NOT for Adult Walking Tours. Call (626) 821-3210.
Upon Successful Booking Completion:
To Cancel a Previously Booked tour:
• Refer to the Booking Confirmation email which contains a link to access your booking.
• Self-Guided Field Trips and Guided Tours can be cancelled online using your booking link up to 7-days in advance.
• Cancelling any booking less than 7-days in advance, call Chris Orosz (626) 821-5897.
• Need booking help? Download Online Booking Instructions here.
• Carefully read your Booking Confirmation email and follow the instructions.
• Other assistance, call the Arboretum School Tour line: (626) 821-3212
• Details about the Arboretum Gift Shop's Student Souvenir Pack.
On left side: Click on "Select date", find your date+tour combo and select.
On right side: Verify tour type, date and spaces available; select "View Details."