Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for new, existing qualified & unqualified staff working in the early year’s sector.
The educational benefits & learning opportunities to be gained?
Through a range of group activities, interactive discussions and power point presentation, you will gain knowledge & understanding of what makes a quality observation, how to use them, to accurately make assessments and ensure rapid progress is being made for every child.
What will I gain?
An Enhancement of your personal and professional skills to support your career progression
· The content and purpose of the EYFS Learning & Development requirements
· To carry out meaningful and high quality observations
· To recognise each child’s strengths and identify where they may require support
· To explore different ways of recording observations
· How to use relevant documentation to assess children accurately
Quality Observations and Accurate Assessments - England and Wales at Colchester Stanway