Who should attend this course?
The course specifically focuses around working with children ‘under two’. Perfect for new practitioners; staff already working with this age group and looking to extend their knowledge and understanding of supporting younger children in setting
What will I learn?
You will explore the roles and responsibilities of working with babies and the expectations of the EYFS. This course will support the importance of the ‘Key Person Approach’ and how working holistically with parents will support babies to flourish.
What will I gain?
An Enhancement of your personal and professional skills to support your career progression
· The Key Person Approach & the importance of relationships
· The importance of the Prime Areas of Learning
· Different stages of Baby Development
· Effective and mindful settling in & transitions
· Working with parents & developing professional parent partnerships
· The ideal baby room/environment for learning
Supporting Babies - England and Wales at Latchford House, Shenstone
For more information on discounts for bulk purchases please email: email@example.com