Playcentre Education Central North Island Region Workshop Bookings
Tena koutou katoa
Welcome to the Playcentre Education Central North Island Region 'Bookwhen' webpage for registering to attend face to face workshops and courses. Please search for current courses using the filters below.
• Workshops may be cancelled or postponed should minimum student numbers not be met.
• If you need to cancel a booking please do so at least 36 hours before the scheduled date so we can cancel if numbers are too few.
• Children under the age of 1 are welcome to attend, please arrange child care for older children unless specified on the workshop page that children can attend.
• When you first enrol, you will need to complete an enrolment form and provide a postal address.
• A safety check required by the Children’s Act 2014 will be carried out so that it is completed before you finish the Playcentre Educator Award.
• You will also need to provide identity documents which show you are a domestic student. [Playcentre is unable to meet all the compliance requirements to accept non-resident students.]
• When you have completed your assignments, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org for marking.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
If you have a relevant external qualification please complete the RPL Form then email the form to email@example.com with copies of certificates, transcripts, and change of name evidence (if required). Your application will be assessed and you will be advised which parts (if any) of the Playcentre Education Programme you need to do.