Have you ever thought of embroidery as a business?
Did you know you can make money with your hobby? Start a business that fits your personality, your schedule and into your spare room! At this hands-on Embroidery As a Business seminar, you will learn how to get started and be successful with a multi-needle embroidery machine.
At this 2-day Embroidery Business Camp, you will receive:
• Lessons on the right tools and notions for quality embroidery
• Embroidery business basics
• 8 profit earning projects to get you started
• Hands-on with the Baby Lock multi-needle embroidery machines
• Flash Drive with all the designs from the program
• Explore great money making samples
• A resource guide for buying embroidery blanks
• Pricing guidelines for selling embroidery
• Essential software basic for building designs
• Business license and tax id info sheet
• A FUN team-sewing environment!
Reasons why you should start an embroidery business:
Marie Zinno will be at The Cotton Blossom for 2 days only to teach you how the right equipment and techniques can make your hobby into something profitable!
Marie Zinno is the owner and operator of a successful machine embroidery business, which specializes in embroidered gifts and commercial orders. Marie regularly contributes to popular magazines such as Designs in Machine Embroidery and Stitches magazine. She is also the author of multiple books including Machine Embroidery for Babies and Tots, Machine Embroidered Monograms for the Home and Organize Your Studio in Six Easy Steps.
Small class size - SPACE IS VERY LIMITED! Sign up today
Regular Admission Ticket
Course ticket - for all 2 dates.
|$199.00 + tax|