£860.00 – Pass for 5 classes.
Pass can be used for:
- An introduction to working with children and young people who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) and Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) 2019
- Bilingual Children with Speech and Language Difficulties - 2019
- Selective Mutism - Masterclass Level Training 2019
- The Shape Coding System
- The current evidence base for school-aged children with Developmental Language Disorder - Sept 2019
- The current evidence base for school-aged children with Developmental Language Disorder 2019
- The current evidence base for speech interventions: Translating research into practice.
- Understanding and supporting attachment difficulties and complex trauma. How they can affect children and young people’s development, including their communication skills
This scheme benefits individuals or teams who wish to make multiple bookings - with the flexibility to choose across various events.Passes can be used for eligible Masterclass events taking place in 2019