Beginners Brush Lettering
Join Olivia of Atiliay at Craft and Light to try your hand at brush lettering! This workshop was created for beginners and is perfect if you’ve been curious about modern calligraphy but not sure where to start or just want to get your feet wet! In this class you will learn how to:
- Use a brush pen, create basic strokes, write the upper and lower case alphabet, letter words, and create faux calligraphy. You will also receive helpful tips that will help you on your lettering journey and project ideas for inspiration.
- This workshop is designed to be small and intimate so that each attendee receives one-on-one guidance and personal instruction throughout the class. Space is limited to just 8 attendees.
- You will receive a starter kit that includes 3 brush pens of varying sizes, a workbook, worksheets, and samples of paper to try.
- No experience is necessary.
- After the workshop you will receive helpful links and 50+ practice worksheet PDFs that you can download at home so you can continue practicing your new skill!
- Letter For A Cause: A portion of proceeds from each ticket will be used to provide 25 meals for children at The Ebongalethu Educare Center Preschool & Nursery that Atiliay sponsors in Motherwell, South Africa.