School of Improv Cancellation and Refund Policy
We recommend you create an account when you book, so you can log-in to your profile to use all the features of our booking system. This way, you can instantly access your bookings, and make cancellations or transfers yourself.
The Zoom waiting room opens 15mins before classes, so you can check your settings and be prepared to start on time. Whilst we give a little leeway, we can’t guarantee entry for late-comers once the class is underway.
If you have any queries or problems, please contact us. Email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 333 050 943.
Cancellations & Refunds:
• You can cancel your class at any-time before it is due to start, by logging in or contacting us.
• With up-to 24-hours-notice of cancellation, you are eligible for a full refund.
• Refunds are not automatically generated. You need to inform us within 24-hours of cancelling your class if you require a refund.
• Allow up-to 14-days for your refund to be processed (although it is usually quicker). Our payment gateway is Stripe, which makes refunds instantly, but your bank may take much longer for refunds to be processed.
• If you cancel with less than 24-hours-notice, we don’t make refunds, but you may be able to transfer your booking to another suitable class instead (see Transfers below).
• Please be aware that last-minute cancellations negatively impact on us, and other students.
• Before each class, ensure you have installed, or updated, the latest version of Zoom on your device, and check it is working. The internet can be intermittent, and we can't apply refunds for technical problems beyond our control.
• You can log-in or contact us to transfer your booking to another suitable class within the term, up-to 4-hours before your class is due to start. This is a fair amount of time. Any later, and we’re afraid your class is void.
• We limit the size of our classes, and carefully prepare them for members who have booked. Should you not turn-up, we will be disappointed, and you could have lost a place for someone who could have otherwise come. Whilst we understand unexpected things can happen, consistent no-shows may be blocked from booking again. There are no refunds or transfers available for no-shows.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking:
• In the unlikely event we should ever need to cancel your class, we will notify you as soon as possible, and aim to let you know at least 2-hours before. We will provide a refund, offer a transfer, or a class credit – whichever is preferable to you.