If you’re ready to slow down, calm your nervous system, re-energise your body and soul, and learn how to move through life with confidence, joy and ease, then join me for this peaceful full-day retreat at Paradise Beach, one of Sydney’s best-kept secrets!
- An entire uninterrupted day to yourself in Paradise
- Two juicy yoga sessions - Hatha and Yin
- Lots of deep breathing and sighing out
- Deliciously deep relaxations that touch the deepest parts of your soul
- A sleep-based meditation (Yoga Nidra) that will have you floating on air
- A backdrop of yogic philosophy and theory
- Rejuvenation and restoration through Shinrin-yoku, or forest bathing
- Contemplative listening and vibrational healing through a sound bath
- A scrumptiously delicious plant-based lunch, as well as tea and hand-made snacks through the day
- Free time / beach time
- Lots of relaxation, some laughter and an opportunity to experience a lasting transformation in your life
- Take-home resources to help you implement these practices in your daily life
Your Investment: $297
Booking and Cancellation Policy:
- Full payment is required in advance in order to secure your spot
- Cancellations more than 7 days before - full refund (less any bank fees)
- Cancellations less than 7 days before - 50% refund (ditto)
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before - no refund
- No-show - you will be charged at the full rate
- Please note: we need a minimum of four participants to go ahead with any event such as this. In the unlikely event we do not get enough participants, you will receive a full refund.
Access to the Paradise Yoga studio is through the owl door and down the steps. There are around 50 steps, so unfortunately it is not suitable for wheelchairs or people who struggle with steps.