Agenda for 6th June session:
Spelling - What is working well in school? The research behind teaching spelling.
Writing - Do we have consistency across our schools?
For the writing moderation part of the meeting please can you bring with you some evidence of writing from years 1, 3 and 5. Those children who you are expecting to be ARE and if you have any child who you think might be GDS.
The aims of the English Network Meetings will be:
• To provide updates on development in the teaching and learning of English.
• To develop confident leaders through a mutual support and sharing of ideas.
In each half day meeting we will:
• Share key updates and recent research
• Explore publications and useful resources
• Have a CPD focus to support teachers
• Facilitate sharing of ideas, good practice and discuss any ‘hot topics’
FWA Member school
Non member schools
Forest Way School
Warren Hills Road
Please ensure that you park in one of the marked Forest Way School spaces or in the car park (i.e. through the barrier). Please press the buzzer and reception staff will raise the barrier. On some occasions it may be necessary to block other cars, this isn’t a problem as we will note your car registration number when you sign in. Please ensure to bring your school ID to show at reception when you sign in.