Network events are held once per term and are open to staff from FWTSA schools only.
- Reflect / share good practice on COVID Catch Proposals to deal with gaps in children’s knowledge / skills and unequal take up of computing lessons during remote learning.
- CEOP training old & new module - Live Streaming
If time allows:
- Preparing for an OfSTED Deep Dive
- Cascading ‘Cyber’ prevent training – from Leicestershire Police Direct
(Developed to tackle the use of the dark web, by criminals, to draw talented young people into criminal activity e.g. hacking etc.)
- Review events from 2021 Safer Internet Day (9th February).