DFG Basics - Zoom Training
Foundations are pleased to be able to offer the DFG Basics training course.
This course gives a practical introduction to Disabled Facilities Grants, including an overview of the rules and regulations, how to make them work in practice and tips for handling those tricky cases. We'll also look at where Councils have gone wrong in the past and how to avoid making the same mistakes.
The course will be presented by one of Foundations' Regional Advisors.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
• Understand the legislation and regulations for Disabled Facilities Grants
• How to apply the rules and use the associated guidance
• Learn about common misunderstandings and how to challenge decisions
• Overview of the DFG Quality Standard and ideas for improved delivery systems
• Understand when and how to use discretion
Who should attend?
Caseworkers, Advisors, Technical Officers, Occupational Therapists, Admin Officers