£100.00 – Permet l'entrée aux 1 classes. Pré-réservation requise.
Forfait peut être utilisé pour:
- An introduction to working with children and young people who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) and Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) Oct 2019
- Bilingual Children with Speech and Language Difficulties - April 2020
- Bilingual Children with Speech and Language Difficulties - Nov 2019
- The Shape Coding System
- The current evidence base for school-aged children with Developmental Language Disorder - May 2020
- The current evidence base for school-aged children with Developmental Language Disorder - Sept 2019
- The current evidence base for speech interventions: Translating research into practice.
- Understanding and supporting attachment difficulties and complex trauma. How they can affect children and young people’s development, including their communication skills Nov 2019
To support speech and language therapy students and trainee teachers to access selected Masterclass events we have an allocation of heavily discounted places available on a first come first served basis.