Group ticket for 1-10 people
Pickleball activator course introducing tactics, technical elements and rules of Pickleball as well as all aspects of positive sport coaching, warm up, sessions planning, cool downs and talent development . The course explains various developed fun formats of Pickleball and teaches the sport’s fundamentals of movement.
Participants also receive guidance on different competition formats both singles and doubles and learn a range of challenges and activities to develop children and young people's paddle skills.
Coaching designed by coaches to help create positive experiences, make sport participation enjoyable and engaging, and enhance the health and well-being of people coming to the sessions.
By the end of the 3 hour sessions participants should be able to:
• Understand the history of the Pickleball
• Understand court dimensions, safety and court areas such as the No Volley Zone.
• Understand the range of shots and strokes used in Pickleball and effectively demonstrate them to beginners.
• Have an understanding of the rules of the game.
• Demonstrate Court positioning for doubles play.
• Have a clear understanding of the scoring.
• Understand and demonstrate how to communicate effectively to various audience and age ranges.
All teaching staff will be provided with a comprehensive coaching pack.
There are no compulsory pre-requisites for this course.
All Equipment provided, including nets, balls and paddles. Sport’s wear required and suitable sports footwear, all lesson assessments will be indoors.