Standard booking10 available
Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of every school or college. The consequences of inadequately trained staff and volunteers, ineffective safeguarding policies and procedures can be devastating for all involved.
Content - One day training covers:
• Statutory legislation & responsibilities (KCSiE September 2016 – any updates issued by DfE/HO etc. to date will be included)
• Understanding the types, categories, signs and indicators of abuse
• Procedures to follow if you’re worried a child is being abused, Early Help and the Referral
• Supporting other staff and managing allegations
• Specific safeguarding issue(s)
• Effective record keeping and information sharing
• Importance of working together with multi-agencies to safeguard children
Outcomes - Safeguarding leads will:
How much does the training cost?
£160 per attendee
To book your place(s):
To express your interest and request a course booking form simply click follow the instructions below.