This West African cooking class is part of, our international cuisine series. We transport you into an exciting world of West African culinary delights that you can replicate easily at home. Expand your repertoire with new dishes from West African cuisine full of amazing flavours and tastes. Our classes are informative and fun. Everyone gets involved and we enjoy a relaxing time together. What’s more, it makes a perfect gift and taster session for curious tastebuds too..
Learning with our Cook& Eat team is fun, relaxed and enriched by inspiring discussions with other foodies !
Working with our experienced instructors, in a real home economics setting, you wll leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own cooking to share with family and friends.
Here’s what to expect in your West African cooking class:
• Complimentary Glass of Wine
• Soft Drinks throughout to keep you going
• Approachable and welcoming host team
• Easy to understand demonstration
• A true understanding of cooking techniques in the West African culture
• Food to take home
• Hands-on cooking
• Recipes to your inbox
• Cooking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
• All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
• Confidence cooking a variety of dishes
• Ability to cook new recipes on your own
• Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
• Ability to prepare food with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Food we make...
Our West African cooking class typically include a selection of Chef’s favourite recipes as well as Group demos for example:
Baked yam patties
Spinach stew with salt fish
Bofroate (drop doughnuts)
Address: Food Tech Room, Prendargast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
This class is also available for private groups contact us by email email@example.com for more information.
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 24 months from our voucher shop
Covid -19 Guidelines:
Guidelines are in place in response to the current pandemic. Please kindly pay attention to the guidelines as they are part of our booking conditions intended to keep us all safe during this time.
Please note that when you book this event, you are agreeing to our refund policy and business terms and conditions.
General Admission Early Bird
6 available until Wed 1 Sep 6pm
Special Early Bird price - admits one person to one session if booked more than one month in advance
Admits one person to one session