The Grant Model Canvas - An Integrated Approach to Getting Your Research Funded
Obtaining funding is an essential building block of successful research and often a prerequisite for advancing in a career in academia, yet it is also highly competitive. While your track record and the quality of your research plan are important, other factors increasingly determine the success of your grant proposal. In this highly interactive course, you will be introduced to the Grant Model Canvas: a conceptional, integrated framework for applying for funding. In a step-by-step approach, you will build and strengthen your research plan in light of stakeholders and available resources. It will also help you consider non-scientific aspects of your research, such as impact, dissemination and budget. By applying the Grant Model Canvas, you will have a blueprint that will significantly increase your grant writing and chances of successfully obtaining funding for your planned research.
Goals of the course
In this practical and interactive workshop you will:
● Learn and apply a conceptual, integrated framework for applying for funding
● Build and strengthen your research plan in light of stakeholders and available resources
● Create a blueprint that will increase the fundability of your next grant proposal
● This workshop is designed to be taken as a whole and it consists of 3 sessions
● Each session will have a duration of 3.5h including a break
● A certificate will be issued once the course is completed
● Zoom Video Conferencing Software on PC or Mac (version 5 or newer)
● We recommend using a headset
Target audience: PIs
Group size: up to 20
© hfp consulting
In case the minimal number of participants to run the course is not reached, the course may be postponed to a new date or refunded
Grant Writing Course - PIs - Edition 1
Course ticket - for all 3 dates.
Available until Mon 13 Jul 1pm
This is an online event.
Joining instructions will be provided after booking.
hfp consulting online workshop