To provide a fun but also safe environment for you and your puppy to learn, please understand that we follow the given government regulations.
- At this stage, there will only one person per puppy allowed to attend the class.
- If you feel unwell or have the slightest symptoms of a flu or cold, please stay at home.
- We will adhere the rules of social distancing, and we urge you to do so too. K9Fun reserves the right to remove students from class if they do not follow the hygiene and safety procedures outlined by the instructor.
- Given the special circumstances during the Covid-19 pandemic, K9Fun has the right at any point to change the class location to an online meeting via zoom or postpone a class to the following week if the instructor is unwell. If none of the options is available, a refund will be provided.
- Puppies are required to have at least their 2nd vaccination and is not to be older than 16 weeks at the start of the puppy school course. If your puppy only has its 1st vaccination or is older than 16 weeks please contact me on 0424 293692 to discuss.
- The venue is an outdoor location and most of the time training sessions will be held if there is light rain. However if it's required to cancel a class due to bad weather conditions, the class will be rescheduled to an alternative date (likely to be the following week instead). Cancellations will generally announced 1 hours before the class.
- There is a no refunds policy in place if you miss a training session for which you have paid.
- If you have booked in for a training group class, cancellation or change of class are only accepted until 4 days before the course start. After that, your course fee can only be refunded or you can only change over to a different course if your spot can be filled by someone else.