Music Bugs Romford booking page - Spring term 2020
How to book:
• Select your chosen class and click 'Select' next to your chosen ticket type - this will automatically add this ticket to your basket
• Click 'View Selections' to review and edit your basket
• Click 'Book Now' when you are happy with the contents of your basket
• Follow the on screen instructions from there to complete your booking
New customers who wish to book 3 sessions for £15:
• Select the taster session ticket for your chosen class
• Scroll forward a week and do the same again and then once more so that you have three consecutive week taster sessions tickets in your basket
• Click 'View Selections' and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout
• Please note that taster sessions must be on consecutive weeks to qualify for this offer
• This offer may only be used once per customer
Please note that you are booking a specific date and time; these sessions are non-refundable but may be transferable at our discretion and subject to availability if you are unable to attend the session that you book.
Please note that if you book a deposit ticket you will need to pay the balance either in class at your first session of the term or beforehand. We accept card (please arrive 10 minutes early), cash (correct change in a named envelope please), cheque made payable to: "Music Bugs Romford" with your child's full name written on the back or bank transfer to - Account Name: Music Bugs Romford (NatWest), Account Number: 14443813, Sort Code: 601801. Please put your child's full name as a reference.
If you have any problems with booking please email Sarah on email@example.com and she'll be happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you at Music Bugs!