BIRTH to CRAWLING
This valuable investment is for you and your baby's physical and emotional wellbeing. We learn vital, lifelong skills that help support the whole family.
The earlier you are able to start, the more CONFIDENCE you can build as a new mum.
Your STRENGTH can be regained more quickly when learning the postnatal exercises.
Over 6 weeks we learn techniques that can help to soothe your baby, aiding and helping establish a DEEPER SLEEP.
Each session is a rich opportunity to focus on the bond between you and your baby with no other interruptions.
We learn an EASY TO FOLLOW, memorable set of strokes, songs and stretches.
The focus is equally on you as a new mother.
• Establishing your confidence
• Understanding your baby's 'language'
• Sleep discussions
• Use of breath to help calm and replenish
• Easing postnatal discomfort through gentle yoga
• Helping your baby’s digestive system (wind, reflux, ‘colic’, constipation, gas)
• Music and sound
• Gentle stretches for mother and baby
After the 6 weeks you can move on to Mum & Baby Yoga.
Please bring a towel and/or blanket.
Massage oil is provided (cold pressed organic sunflower oil)
Baby Massage and Nurture February (Duddington) 2022
Course ticket - for all 6 dates.