Payment, refunds and transfers policy
This policy aims to outline all procedures related to payments, refunds and transfers.
- Full payment must be received prior to the session via Bookwhen.
- We accept payments via PayPal only. You do not need an account to be able to use this
service, but please let us know if you are having problems.
- Payments that are not received prior to a session will result in your child’s place being
available for other children.
- If full payment is not received prior to attending a session, you may be turned away if we are
already at full capacity for that class. Payment will be required at the time of attending if space is available.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations that you make to any of our classes, unless in exceptional circumstances*.
- Should we cancel a class that you are due to attend, you will be informed immediately and a full refund will be issued within 48 hours.
- You may transfer your booking any time up until 24 hours prior to the class. You can do this via your Bookwhen account. This allows us enough time to offer your child’s place to someone else.
- We are unable to transfer bookings across different classes.
- Unfortunately, classes that have already passed cannot be transferred to future dates,
unless in exceptional circumstances*.
*exceptional circumstances in which transfers and refunds are requested outside of our terms and conditions will be allowed at the discretion of Emma only.