Adventure Works Open NCEA Adventure Education Courses provide students at level 1, 2 and 3 the opportunity to gain credits for NCEA while participating in engaging and fun outdoor adventure activities. Our courses include Rock Climbing, Personal Development, High Ropes, Mountain Biking and Camping and Tramping. All activities are facilitated by experienced instructors who have technical and safety skills as well as group and personal development facilitation skills.
What will I gain from these courses?
• Up to 12 credits towards NCEA
• Increase self-confidence and self-belief
• Develop personal capability and resilience
• Experience success in response to challenge and learning
• Develop social and cooperative skills