Thank you for your interest in Peregrine Discovery, you will find all of our schedule and booking information on this site.
Please be aware: Unless otherwise noted our programs are for intended for attendees aged 5-8.
Bookings close 2 days before a sessions start date.
What makes Peregrine Discovery events special?
- Low Ratios - For P.A. days and camps, our ratios are 1-6, meaning one staff member per 6 children. This allows us to give each child the attention they deserve!
- Highly Qualified Staff - Our supervising staff members hold a Bachelor of Education and are fully certified with the Ontario College of Teachers. All staff have extensive experience working with children in different settings while required to have current First Aid certification and police check.
- Engaging, Theme-Based Events - We choose topics for the events that kids love! We often ask kids to suggest topics for our future events. Activities are designed to be hands-on, require creative thinking, often STEAM-based, and most of all, fun! We want kids to be creative and engaged during their time at Peregrine Discovery.
- Cozy Home-Like Environment - Children feel at home in our bungalow as they enjoy being creative in our Maker Space or art room, relaxing in our Reading Room, or even cooking in our kitchen. A home away from home!
- Outdoor Exploration Time - We know how important it is for children to spend time outside daily, and aim for at least 2 hours a day (weather permitting).
Good to Know
You can book multiple sessions in one go by simply selecting tickets for all your chosen adventures before pressing the 'View Selections' button at the bottom of the page.
Your selected tickets (once you've confirmed them by pressing proceed) are held for 15 minutes so that you have plenty of time to fill in your details. This also means that 15 minutes after they go live tickets selected but not completed will become available to others again.
Refunds & Transfers
Due to the budgeting and planning of the sessions we have a strict no-refund policy once a booking has been made - the only exceptions to this is if, for reasons out of our own control, we have to cancel a session ourselves.
As we collect all of the relevant information about the attendee at the time of booking it is difficult for us to accommodate transfers, we do understand that life happens and in the event you might need to transfer please contact us and we'll do our best to accommodate, though it isn't guaranteed.
Please feel free to review our Terms and Conditions prior to booking.