Welcome to Little City Leicester
BEFORE YOU BOOK HERES A LITTLE BIT OF INFORMATION......
• In order to create more space to play at our events we encourage only one adult per child ticket to attend however if for any reason an additional adult space is required please buy an additional adult ticket.
• We will provide hand sanitizer on arrival should you wish to use it
• We have a 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of any mouthed toys (it's natural for children to want to pretend to eat the pretend cakes and ice creams after all!)
TICKET TRANSFERS/ ILLNESS/ CANCELLATION
• There is a free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 48 hours notice ONLY. It will NOT be possible to transfer the ticket with less than 48 hours notice, we do appreciate it’s not always possible to give notice with little ones and sickness but due to increasing costs of hall hire and less time we hope you can appreciate it’s difficult to resell the ticket.
BABIES & NON WALKERS
Babies coming along with a playing child are free and do not need a ticket. Once they are actively playing/walking, they will then need a ticket to fully enjoy the Little City experience.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays and at the weekends.
• We will also be offering drinks and snacks for sale by cash or card. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks but please consume these away from the toys and wash your hands before resuming play.
If you have any questions, please let me know: