The Suggestibles Refund Policy
We recommend you create an account when you book so you can log-in to your profile to use all the features of our booking system, especially if you are a regular customer. When you create an account, you can log-in to see your bookings, and make cancellations or transfers yourself.
Please save your booking reference should you need to contact us to cancel or make changes on your behalf. This is a slower process, and you need to allow a further 24-hours to the timelines set-out below.
(For School of Improv Classes, see Additional Special Terms and Conditions A-F below)
1) A reminder is emailed to you at 2pm the day before each event.
2) You can cancel your ticket/s on-line up to 2-hours before your event starts.
3) You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel your single ticket/s online up to 5-days before your event starts. (Excludes ‘Group-tickets’. See point 7)
4) If you cancel your single ticket/s under 5 days and more than 2 days of your event starting, we will provide a refund less 30% admin fee. (Excludes ‘Group-tickets’. See point 7)
5) In the case where the event you are cancelling is fully-booked, our waitlist is automatically triggered. (It is clear to see on the booking page when an event is full). If your place is taken by a member of our waitlist, you will be refunded in full, even at short notice. Be aware our waitlist cannot be informed with less than 2-hours-notice. The more notice you give, the more likely your ticket will be re-sold. (Excludes ‘Group-tickets’. See point 7)
6) You can transfer your single ticket/s to another suitable event happening within the next 2-months of the same or less value up to 8-hours before your event starts – e.g. 12.30pm for shows starting at 8.30pm or 11am for classes starting at 7pm. You can only transfer your ticket once, not multiple times. It is not possible to transfer Group-tickets.
7) Group tickets must be cancelled at least 7 days in advance of the event for a refund, and a 20% admin fee will be deducted. With less notice, we cannot provide a refund unless your tickets are resold to members of our waitlist should the event be full. In which case you will receive a 50% refund based on the number of tickets resold. We do not make partial refunds for unused tickets as part of your Group ticket. It is not possible to transfer Group tickets to other events.
Additional Special Terms and Conditions for School of Improv Classes
A) Class Passes are for the named Pass-holder Attendee only, and cannot be shared.
B) Class Passes are non-refundable
C) For Subscription Pass-holders, you have a selection of classes to choose from. You can cancel a class-ticket booked with your pass up to 2-hours before your booked session and retrieve your class-ticket for another eligible session. If you do not cancel your ticket in time, it will automatically be counted as used. Please don’t waste your pass or leave an empty place another person may want.
D) For Block Pass-holders, these are simply a reduction for booking three consecutive classes in a block. They are restricted to a particular block of classes and therefore if you cancel one class there isn’t another eligible class to book in its place. In these cases, if the class is full and your cancelled space is filled by our waitlist in time, or if it fills up following your cancellation, you will receive a credit in the form of a discount code towards your next booking. Otherwise, your ticket will be counted as used.
E) For Course bookings, you are entitled to a full refund if you provide at least 7-days-notice of your course starting. With less than 7-days and more than 2-days-notice, we can provide a 50% refund. With less notice we cannot offer a refund unless your space is filled from our waitlist. In which case we can refund 50% of your course fee, or give you the option to transfer your booking to the next available and suitable course.
F) We offer a guarantee for Beginners Courses. In the unlikely event the first class doesn't meet your expectations, tell us within 2 days, and we will cancel your further sessions and provide a full refund.
To contact us to make cancellations or changes to your booking, email email@example.com
In the subject bar type: Cancel/Update Booking + Your Reference. Tell us which ticket/s you wish to change or cancel in your message.
We reserve the right that in the unlikely event the Suggestibles need to cancel or change a performance or class, we will provide a full refund, or credit or transfer if this is preferable to you.
Please allow up to 30-days for eligible refunds to be processed.