Refund Policy for Online Classes and Events
We recommend you create an account when you book, so you can log-in to your profile to use all the features of our booking system. When you create an account, you can instantly access your bookings, and make cancellations or transfers yourself.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us straight away, and at least 15mins in advance of your class, so we can try to resolve any issues in good time.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 333 050 943
Cancellations & Refunds
• You can cancel your class at any-time before it is due to start. It is easy to log-in and do this yourself.
• With up-to 24-hours-notice of cancellation, you are eligible for a full refund.
N.B. Ensure you have installed Zoom on your device in advance so you know it is working as we cannot apply refunds for problems beyond our control.
• Refunds are not automatically generated. You need to inform us within 24-hours of cancelling your class if you require a refund for it to be initiated.
• Please allow up-to 14-days for your refund to be processed (although it is usually quicker). Our payment gateway for online classes is Stripe. Stripe refunds instantly, but your bank may take up-to 10-days for refunds to be processed, and you need to allow us time to initiate your refund in the first place.
• If you cancel with less than 24-hours-notice, we don’t make refunds, but you may be able to transfer your booking to another suitable class instead.
You can log-in to transfer your booking to another suitable class up-to 6-hours before your initial class is due to start - if there is space available.
We limit the size of our classes, and carefully prepare them for members who have booked. Should you not cancel, and simply not turn-up, you will have left a gap for someone who could have otherwise come. Whilst we understand unexpected things can happen, consistent no-shows may be blocked from booking again. There are no refunds or transfers available for no-shows.
The waiting-room opens 15mins before classes, so you can be prepared to start on time. Whilst we may give a little leeway, we can’t guarantee entry once the class is underway. There are no refunds or transfers available for late-comers.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time
For instance: should there not be enough participants booked in advance to make the session worthwhile for you, or due to teacher illness, we may need to cancel your session. In which case, we will notify you as soon as possible, and provide a full refund, offer a transfer, or a class credit – whichever is preferable to you.