Corsets have made a re-emergence into the Fashion scene and the undergarment has now become the ultimate outer garment. This distinct shape is dominating stores and been fashioned into trendy and wearable tops and dresses. We’re sure you’ve seen them around.
Supported by our expert tutors and using materials that are part of a sustainable cycle, you’ll learn how to make your own.
• Supported by tutors who will inspire and enable you, you will discover how to sew using machine and hand sewing methods.
• Learn how to make a corset either for yourself or for the mannequin stand using specialist corsetry fastenings and fabrics that are part of a sustainable cycle.
Wednesday to Friday, 9.30am – 4pm
• Students must arrive with packed lunches, snacks and a re-usable bottle of water each.
• All materials and equipment are provided for this workshop.
• According to current guidelines students must wear masks.
• Students must have a negative Covid test result before the start of the programme. Order free lateral-flow tests here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
Course ticket - for all 3 dates.
Available until Tue 20 Jul 9:30am