This course is ideal for those who are no longer complete beginners but want to brush up on the basics of soft shoe technique and choreography.
Improve your Irish dancing at home in six weeks with this clear, fun, engaging course. Have a bit of 'me time' and learn something new alongside a supportive community of likeminded people.
• a weekly online class to help fill the darker winter nights during lockdown
• a private Facebook group community with other people on your course
• access to a personalised 1:1 session with the course leader at a reduced price
• supporting videos to help you learn at your own pace
• well-being inspiration and support to help reflection, growth and record your
• the opportunity to join the Irish Dance Village after completing this course. You
get a free pass to your first week to try out all the class styles.
What previous dancers on the course have said:
'I was nervous initially but so happy I took the first step as I really enjoyed it and looking forward to more'
'Fantastic I really enjoyed the class and it made me feel excited about the next one'
'It was really nice to connect back to my more child like fun self'
This is a six week course with a scheduled weekly zoom class on Thursdays at 6pm to help you feel connected with the other dancers on the course but also a point in the week just for you! These are recorded, edited and shared with you. Each week you will be able to view the class in your own time either to catch up on or use for additional practise.
• This course is so much more than just a dance class, it is a chance to grow, reflect and feel inspired. To help with this you will also get a journal prompt to help you reflect on your weekly class so you can build a picture of your journey over the weeks, see how much you’ve grown and how wonderful you are￼.
• you will have the opportunity to book a 30 minute 1:1 zoom session with me at a reduced price so we can work on anything you need a bit more help with. I want to help you feel strong, to achieve and to have fun. Sometimes not quite getting something can be frustrating so a 1:1 can help smooth out any areas you feel are holding you back.
Once you’ve completed this course you can then opt to level up to the next course or join in some classes at the Irish Dance Village - our beautiful community full of wonderful people just like you, bringing the best out in each other.
Finally... know you are an amazing human being, capable of so much. I know you will have fun doing this course, you will meet amazing people, you will have a massive sense of achievement, get fit and hopefully find something new to fill your heart.
As we say in the village... find what fills your heart and do more of that
Please get in touch if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you!
Kursbiljett - som inkluderar samtliga alla 6 datum.
Tillgänglig till fre 11 dec '20 18:00
Try Before You Buy
Tillgänglig till tor 3 dec '20 19:00
Detta är ett online-evenemang. Anslutningsinstruktioner kommer att ges efter bokningen.
IDVillage Zoom Class