Whether you run your own creative business, host a blog or simply enjoying sharing your creative endeavours online, it can be difficult to work out the best way to present what you have to say online.
This workshop is designed to give you practical tools and ideas for using your website, newsletters and social media platforms to grow your online presence and in turn your business.
During the workshop we will cover:
• Finding your voice online
• Branding vs. story telling
• How to create an engaged community
• Fine tuning what makes your story unique
• Reaching your audience
• Planning out content and sharing it on different social media
• Measuring the impact of your efforts
• Maintaining balance and focus
The session will include a Social Media Q&A where specific platforms can be discussed.
This workshop will take place in the Pepper Pot Cafe, in the Powerscourt Townhouse, and tea/coffee/pastries will be provided on arrival.
A 10% discount will apply if you book to attend more than one of Kate's workshops.
Telling Your Story Online