Connect with your baby. Chat with your child.
TinyTalk Baby Signing classes are fun, interactive and designed to teach you and your baby how to communicate with each other before they can talk. Each class is an hour long and is split into 2 parts. The first half is dedicated to singing and signing and the second is a social and support time.
- we introduce British sign language (BSL) signs in our classes
- we sign along to popular nursery rhymes and each week is focused on a particular theme. For example, about the family, or going to the farm
- we incorporate sensory activities each week to encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- the activities range from using musical instruments, mirrors, bubbles, colourful scarves and many more
- we believe that the social time is a hugely important aspect of each class as it provides the opportunity to chat and share experiences with other parents and carers whilst enjoying a cuppa and a biscuit
TinyTalk Toddler Talking classes will develop your child's communication skills. It's the TinyTalk you know and love, but more physical and interactive to suit developing minds and bodies!
Baby Signing classes are suitable from birth until approximately 18 months.
Toddler Talking classes are suitable from approximately 18 months to preschool age.
I look forward to welcoming you to one of our classes very soon.