The main annual event for the VAT Practitioners' Group UK. "Organised by members, for members" - but open to all.
Expand your knowledge and network with fellow VAT professionals at the one day conference on Friday 15 June.
Join friends and colleagues beforehand on the evening of Thursday 14 June for the AGM, Annual Dinner and drinks.
Conference 2018 has a fantastic line up of speakers, including:
• Jonathan Peacock QC (11 New Square)
• Hui Ling McCarthy QC (11 New Square)
• Nicola Shaw QC (Gray’s Inn Tax Chambers)
• Fiona Heron (VW Group)
• Ian Broadhurst (HMRC)
• Neville Trout (HM Treasury)
• Nigel Mellor (OTS)
• Ruth Corkin (Hillier Hopkins LLP)
• Bryony Clinton (Tax Automation Ltd)
• Beverly Landais (Executive Coach)
• Bandhana Jakhu (London Stock Exchange)
• John Clarke (PwC)
• Barbara Scott (Customs Associates Ltd)
• Etienne Wong (Old Square Tax Chambers)
Because the event is organised by members of the VPG on a voluntary basis, we can offer great value at competitive rates. Event tickets start from £295 (inclusive of VAT) for a VPG member 'early bird' ticket. Attendance at similar events is likely to cost in the region of £500 (plus VAT). The VPG ethos is to include the cost of membership of the VPG and the fee for attending the conference at a combined rate comparable to that of other specialist VAT conferences.
The VPG Annual Conference is the only specialist VAT event with an evening programme the night before, providing further opportunities for networking and socialising with friends and colleagues.