This is an online event.
Joining instructions will be provided after booking.
Fostering resiliency isn’t merely a choice; it is an essential element of successful leadership within first responder organizations.
LEADING FOR RESILIENCY IN FIRST RESPONDER
ORGANIZATIONS IS CRITICAL TO:
• Support the wellness of first responders
• Foster a supportive organizational culture
• Help ensure community well-being
• Contribute to enhanced job performance
• Fulfill legal and ethical responsibilities
JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS:
• Challenges leadership faces in building resilience
• How to develop skills necessary to create a resilient organizational
culture that supports first responders
• Strategies to implement practical interventions and support systems
aimed at nurturing resiliency
Dr. Kellie O'Dare
LT. Jeff Orrange
Training will take place via Zoom from 9 am to Noon on December 15th. Please look-out for an email with the Zoom login information the day prior to the training.
For any questions, contact Brandy Carlson-Moore with 2nd Alarm Project at email@example.com.