Welcome to Little City North Essex
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play!
Here is a little insight into our sessions before you book...
• Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues.
• A reduction in the numbers of playing children.
• One adult only per playing child.
• Two additional enhancement areas situated away from the main structure to further aid distancing.
• Non-exempt adults strongly encouraged to wear masks, and group leader to wear a mask.
• Hand sanitiser to be used on arrival.
• 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys (which are cleaned and sanitised to be returned back to play).
• Laundry bag for any worn clothing to be removed from play.
• Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session.
• Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City.
• Additional cleaning time between sessions, for all toys and touch points to be cleaned and swap out of all soft toys and dressing up items.
• Provision of anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser throughout the City for parental use between bays.
• Formal Infection Control training undertaken.
• Those using the NHS Covid-19 app will be able to scan the venues QR code on arrival.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available for 1 hours play.
• You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
• Teas/coffees and snacks available to purchase. You are welcome to bring your own snacks but please keep all food and drink away from the toys.
• We are now allowing a limited amount of extra adults to attend the session, an additional ticket does need to be booked for them. The amount of extra adults is limited depending on the size of the hall. Creating a safe playing space is our priority.
• We expect and encourage full adult participation. While it is lovely to see little ones interacting with each other, and us to finally chat with each other, Little City is a great opportunity to embrace that one-on-one play time our little ones love so much.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome up to the age of 6 during school holidays.
• Non-walking siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. Please where possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
• Feeding babies is always welcome, please ask if I can help you feel more comfortable.
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know email@example.com, 07540103119.