Peace of Mind for our Learners
• We look forward to meeting you, to share knowledge of your life experiences and workplace specific situations.
• Our objective is to expand on your past training and upskill, reminding you of the capability you yourself have to potentially savings someone’s life. whakaora i te ora
• We can guarantee that our facilitators are all qualified and aligned with New Zealand Resuscitation Councils Current Guidelines and following NZQA’s First aid as a life skill best practice.
• We keep up to date with international studies and attend conferences to ensure we can educate the latest information and inform our learners of what is happening, especially around the pandemic and the latest medical research.
• We ask that our learners share the kaupapa (values, principles and ideas) and be open to a non-bias multi-cultural learning environment.
• Cultural Safety is important is all First Aid situations. BMINZ First Aid trainers are aware of the need to provide culturally appropriate care and to show respect to the patient/client receiving the First Aid Treatment and for those family/friends present at the time.
• To ensure we meet the requirements of our governing standards you will need to successfully complete the open book knowledge quiz – your facilitator will guide you on any points you need to revise and complete a series of practical scenarios to ensure your ability and confidence is fully competent.
From the team at BMI
Wear comfy clothing and bring your own Kai.
FOR REFRESHER • To ensure we meet the requirements of our governing standards you will need to successfully complete the open book knowledge quiz – your facilitator will guide you on any points you need to revise and complete a series of practical scenarios to ensure your ability and confidence is fully competent.
First Aid Refresher 8.15am -2.15pm
$145.00 GST Amount: $21.75 Grand Total: $166.75
Essential First Aid Certificate- no unit standards
$150.00 GST Amount: $22.50 Grand Total: $172.50
Essential First Aid Unit Standards 6401/6402
$200.00 GST Amount: $30.00 Grand Total: $230.00
Advanced US 6400
Course ticket - for all 1 date.
Learner must have completed Essential US 6401, 6402 within one year to update to the advanced course. Times are 11am-5pm cost is +GST If learner has completed the course with Charli and BMI then the cost is only $65+GST