This is a blended course with the Online element of the training starting once booking is made. Within 24 hours of booking, you will receive an email with login details for the online part of your training which can then be accessed at any time.
Most learners should expect to allow an average of 20 hours to complete this part of the training which includes reflective activities for you to complete.
Once you have completed the Online part of the training you will attend one Face to Face activity training day with your trainer, based at Howepark Education Centre, Milton Keynes on 27/03/2023.
Your Face to Face trainer is Alex Williams from Muddy Feet Training.
Please note that you must complete the Online element of the training before attending the Face to Face day.
Level 2 qualification is subject to the completion of the Online Learning, Face to Face training and practical experience, and the completion of a workbook that meets the Assessment Criteria for this course.
Payment for the deposit and registration fee is made online at the time of booking - if you require an invoice before booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding.
Subsidies are available for individuals who:
• are employed by a School, Education Setting or Outdoor Education organisation based in England
• do not already have an Outdoor learning or Forest School qualification
• have access to a wooded area where they could run Outdoor Learning
• have a client group of children or young people available to use the training with
• are willing to be interviewed after the course about the impact that the training has had upon their organisation
To ensure as many organisations benefit as possible, one subsidy is available per organisation but additional places on the training can be booked at full cost.
Standard Entry Requirements
Aged 16 years or over.
Level 1 qualification or equivalent (1 GCSE).
Current DBS Check.
A suitable First Aid qualification is useful to complement this course.
Registration fee and deposit only
Initial deposit and registration fee chargeable at time of booking: £50 + VAT
|£50.00 + VAT