Lord/Lady Paramount: t.b.a.
Judge: Mr David Hall
Entry Fee: Seniors £6.00 Juniors £4.00
Cheques to “Fakenham Bowmen” please
Please note discount not available for online payments.
Please indicate on entry form if you shoot from a wheelchair or stool;
and if relevant colour-blind (red/green flags).
Closing date: Monday 9th November 2020
Organisers: Mr Andrew Smith and Mr Bryn Pedrick
24 Smiths Lane
Norfolk NR21 8LG
Tel. 07748 618781
Camping: Fakenham Racecourse. Tel: 01328 862388 ext 20
• Archers must be members of ArcheryGB or WA. Membership cards may be required.
• Dress regulations in accordance with ArcheryGB Rule 307 will apply.
• Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Organiser on the day.
• By entering all competitors have agreed that they have received instruction in Clout shooting prior to this event, in coordination with ArcheryGB rule 700.
• Instruction can be given, by arrangement. Please contact the Organiser at the time of entry.
• Please ensure you have all your arrows before leaving the field.
• Target Lists will be posted at the field on the day and will be available earlier on www.fakenhambowmen.org.uk Click on Competitions then Clout.
• Results will be posted on the club website
• The organiser cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
Sighters: to follow
Lunch break after the first Clout.
Awards: Medals for all distances and disciplines, according to entry.
The Archery GB Clout distances
Recurve, Barebow, Long bow & Compound
Gentlemen 180 Yards
Ladies 140 Yards
Boys U18 140 Yards
Boys U16, Girls U18 120 Yards
Boys U14, Girls U16 100 Yards
Boys U12, Girls U14 & U12 80 Yards
Juniors: It will be assumed that juniors will shoot the distance appropriate to their ages as indicated
in ArcheryGB Rule 705(b). There is nothing to prevent a junior shooting the adult round.
When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age category, Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
We have several precautions in place to keep you as safe as possible, please adhere to social distancing during the shoot. All will be explained on your arrival,
Please park in the normal car park and walk up to the organisers area.
Hand sanitiser will be available in several locations throughout the day.
The shoot is designed around the safety of you the Archer.