Welcome to Little City Braintree
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A little insight into our sessions before you book...
- Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues.
- A reduction in the numbers of playing children.
- Non exempt adults encouraged to wear masks, and group leader to wear a visor.
- Adults are encouraged to stay with their child exploring the city together and we kindly ask to remain vigilant of those/the space around you.
- Hand gel to be used on arrival.
- 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys.
- Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session.
- Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City.
- Additional cleaning time between sessions.
- Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand gels throughout the City for parental use between bays.
- Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 24 hours notice.
- Formal Infection Control training undertaken.
- Those using the NHS covid - 19 app will be able to scan in by mobile upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
- Teas, Coffees & Snacks will be available to purchase at most venues please pay by card where possible. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks. All drinks and snacks should be consumed away from the city at the side. Please wash your hands throughly before resuming play.
- Term-time sessions are limited to children under 5 years old. We welcome playing children up to the age of 6 during school holidays; and this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
- Babies/crawlers: non-walking baby siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. If possible, please wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know: email@example.com, 07825992016