Welcome to Little City Braintree
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! A little insight into our sessions before you book...
The following measures have all been implemented in order to keep you and your little ones safe whilst playing:
- Operating only from our largest, Covid-secure venues
- A significant reduction in the numbers of playing children
- Only one adult per ticket
- Two additional enhancement areas situated away from the main structure to further aid distancing
- Non exempt adults to wear masks, and group leader to wear a visor
- Hand gel to be used on arrival
- 'Scrub Tub' for the cleaning of mouthed toys
- ‘washing basket’ for any worn dress up (when your little one is finished pop it in the washing basket to be cleaned once I’m home)
- Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session
- Implementation of new wipe clean props throughout the City
- Additional cleaning time between sessions to include a full swap out of many of the smaller toys and cleaning of larger items
- Provision of anti bacterial wipes and hand gels throughout the City for parental use between bays
- Free transfer of tickets for anybody unable to play due to illness or self isolation, with more than 48 hours notice.
- Formal Infection Control training undertaken
If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not come to our events.
As per government guidance and Essex moving into tier 2 - no one to meet (socially) outside of their household or support bubble within any indoor premises. We will ask that any one you meet at the events or happen to know, you must adhere to social distancing rules. We refuse the right to entry to anyone not adhering to the government rules or when reminded by a member of staff.
For full information on how our sessions will run please see the COVID-19 information on our website: https://www.littlecityuk.com/covid-19
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
- We welcome children up to age 6 during school holidays and weekend sessions.
- As per government guidance and Essex going into teir 2, we kindly ask that you do not book with or to meet friends. Your safety is in our best interest. We really appreciate your support.
We refuse the right to entry to anyone not adhering to the government rules or when reminded by a member of staff.
We expect and encourage full adult-participation at our play sessions. Whilst we want the children to interact with each other (and believe us we will get back to this), we know how much they love to play with you and this gives you a great opportunity to start lots of lovely conversations and different experiences with your child.
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know: email@example.com, 07825992016