HOW TO BOOK:
- Select the date/time of the class you would like to attend in your chosen venue
- Click 'select' next to your chosen ticket type - this will be automatically add this ticket to your basket
- Once you have added all your required tickets, click on basket at the top of the screen to review and edit your basket
- Click 'Book Now' and follow the on-screen instructions
New Customers who are trying our classes for the first time can book a £5 taster session OR our 3 classes for £12 introductory offer
- choose a 'taster session' ticket for your chosen class on the next available date.
- For a £5 taster, add the single session to your basket, click on your basket at the top of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the booking.
- For our 3 for £12 intro offer, choose the first date you would like to attend and add it to your basket e.g. Tuesday 19th February then go back to the schedule list and choose the next consecutive date e.g. Tuesday 26th February and add it to your basket. Go back to the schedule list again and choose the 3rd consecutive week date e.g. Tuesday 5th March and add it to your basket. The offer discount will then be applied at checkout.
To book a course ticket (this is for returning families and those who have completed their taster session/sessions)
- choose a 'course ticket' for your chosen class on the next available date.
Please note our discounted ticket options are for sibling groups only and cannot be used for friends booking within the same transaction. Each family must include a full price ticket.
Children under the age of 12 months attending with an older sibling can come along for free, but please note if the class is full they may have to share props.
Please add all of the tickets to your basket that you would like before checking out in order to book them all in one transaction (for example sibling tickets or tickets for multiple dates). You will be able to view and edit your basket before you checkout. Please note that all tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.