A light lunch will be served at 12.30pm, followed by the seminar from 1pm to 3pm.
The New Zealand Law Society | Te Kāhui Ture o Aotearoa’s Property Law Section (PLS), Land Information New Zealand | Toitū te Whenua (LINZ) and Legal Executives New Zealand (LENZ) invite you to an educational seminar.
Join representatives from the LINZ Registrar-General of Land team, plus Titles and Processes experts and technical specialists
This lunchtime seminar can support up to two hours of CPD for lawyers and registered legal executives. The aim of the session is to provide information on:
• the role of the Registrar-General of Land team, and key regulatory updates including changes to standards and guidelines
• updates from across the business including where to find information as COVID-19 Alert Levels change
• practical hints and tips for working smarter with Landonline
• a refresher on the Registration Authority function, changes to the Landonline Terms & Conditions, and practical tips to help protect you as a Landonline user
• an update on the project to modernise Landonline, including recent and upcoming changes to Landonline.
A handout of the Powerpoint slides used in the presentation will be made available for you to refer to during the seminar and in digital form afterwards.
For technical support on the booking process, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are registering multiple attendees for this event, please view the document below.
PLS or LENZ members
Members of the Property Law Section or NZ Institute of Legal Executives receive a discounted rate on this event.
Non-PLS or Non-LENZ members