This course, for those new to leading phonics will explore:
• What quality teaching and learning look like in and beyond the phonics lesson
• Managing the structure and management of phonic teaching groups across the school
• Creating consistency in practice, including approaches to professional development for all staff
• Effective use of resources, including decodable readers
• Assessing and monitoring learning, to ensure the raising of standards
• Engaging parents
Please note: This training is free for any school that has attended an English Hub showcase. You will not be invoiced if you have attended a showcase either this year or last academic year.
Any bookings cancelled within 1 week of the course will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the course cost.