The 2020 Census is right around the corner, and the stakes are high for Washington state and Whidbey Island. Help get out the count! #WhidbeyCounts
The Census determines how funds are distributed for schools, nonprofit services, roads, and other programs that make our community special. We all care about our State's and Island’s future, and we have the power to work together to ensure that everyone is counted next year. Please join us on November 6 for a fun, informative, and action-oriented workshop about the 2020 Census.
Attendees will learn:
• The why, what, how, and when of the 2020 Census; and why it matters to Washington state, Island County, and nonprofits.
• How to support the count as community organizations and individuals.
• Who to connect with to support the 2020 Census.
• What resources are available for getting out the count.
• Tools and strategies to effectively communicate about the 2020 Census
Hosted by Whidbey Community Foundation, in partnership with Washington Nonprofits, Island County, Sno-Isle Libraries, and the US Census Bureau
The workshop is tailored to nonprofits, and the general public is welcome to attend.
Census 2020 Nov 6