A minimum of two (2) paddlers are required for all sessions.
- If you have had COVID19 symptoms within 7 days of the event no member of your family group should attend
- All paddlers must be able to swim 25 metres.
- All children of primary school age must be accompanied by an adult (on the water) from the same household until 21 June 2021.
- There will be no changing room / toilet facilities available at any location until further notice.
- Under tuition on our website www.bathpaddleboardcentre.co.uk please read detail prior to your booking.
During no event will we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever without limitation arising from the contracting of COVID-19 Coronavirus whilst engaging in any of our activities and/or sessions and by agreeing to this you thereby release and discharge us from any claims and liabilities against us due to any COVID-19 Coronavirus circumstance which might occur. We will of course honour your booking going forward and will offer you a unique credit code which will enable you to re-book for any of our sessions in the future and will be valid for 1 year from date of the cancelled session?.