Supporting Sandwell parents/carers to get the most out of their parenting journey
Welcome to our Changes activity session booking page. We are delighted to be able to offer these FREE sessions to families living in Sandwell with preschool children up to the age of 5 years old. The courses are provided FREE at the point of access thanks to funding we receive from Sandwell Council's Public Health Department. If you do not live in Sandwell please do not book as your booking will be cancelled.
Families are permitted to book a maximum of one "Movement", one "Music" and two "Development" courses per half term, additional bookings will be cancelled.
So that we can make booking fairer and more transparent for all we have several booking conditions that we will be enforcing; please read them below before booking.
- You must live in Sandwell to book/attend the Changes courses
- You can book up to four courses per half-term (one from the movement category, one from the music category and two from development category)
- You must be able to attend at least 4/6 sessions of the course. Please do not book a course if you know that you have other commitments (holidays, appointments etc) already booked in.
- The name on the booking must be the person attending (you can book on behalf of someone bringing your child, but the booking needs to be in their name)
- Please do not book two sessions that run at the same time on the same day. Please be mindful of travelling time and session start time if you are booking two courses on the same day.
- Booking priority for each course will be given to parents/carers who have not attended the course before. If you are booking on a course you have previously attended, you will be moved to a waiting list and notified when a space is available.
Thank you for your continued interest and support in our Changes courses.
Parent Support Team
If you know someone who is expecting a baby please direct them to our other page for activities for parents-to-be https://bookwhen.com/changes
You can find out about the courses we offer for parent/carers by visiting https://bookwhen.com/sandwell_parents
Also don't forget to visit the Sandwell Family Hubs website https://www.sandwellfamilyhubs.com/ for information and support on every step of your parenting journey.
Changes is Sandwell’s programme for parents that is adapted to meet the needs of local families. It is FREE to attend for parents living in Sandwell.