Welcome to Little City North Essex
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait for you to come and play! Here is a little insight into our sessions before you book.
• Hand gel to be used on arrival
• Ongoing cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session.
• Provision of anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser throughout the City for parental use between bays.
• Please place any mouthed or broken toys into our 'Scrub tub' and i will clean / fix these ready to pop back out during the session.
IMPORTANT - If you or any of your family members are showing signs or have COVID-19 please do not attend our sessions.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas.
• You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
• Teas/coffees and snacks available to purchase. You are welcome to bring your own snacks but please keep all food and drink away from the toys.
• We are now allowing a limited amount of extra adults to attend the session, an additional ticket does need to be booked for them. The amount of extra adults is limited depending on the size of the hall. Creating a safe playing space is our priority.
• Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only, this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for pre-schoolers, and the height of the equipment has been set for that age range.
• We welcome up to the age of 6 during school holidays.
• Non-walking siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. Please where possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
• Feeding babies is always welcome, please ask if I can help you feel more comfortable.
If you have any questions about procedures in our sessions, please let me know at email@example.com or contact me on my mobile 07872399048