Welcome to Little City North Surrey
Your Little City adventure starts here!
I can't wait to welcome you to play!
A little insight into our sessions before you book...
• Alcohol free sanitiser is to be used on arrival.
• Please place any mouthed toys in our ‘Scrub Tub' to cleaned thoroughly.
• There will be regular cleaning of main 'touch points' throughout the session.
• Anti-bacterial wipes and hand gels are available throughout the city for adults to use between bays.
• Formal Infection Control training has been undertaken by all Little City staff.
• IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
• We are only able to transfer tickets with at least 24 hours’ notice.
• The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
• You are responsible for your own child/children at all times. Adults are to stay with their child, exploring the city together.
• Teas, coffees & snacks will be available to purchase at most* venues please pay by card where possible. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks. All drinks and snacks should be consumed away from the city and please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly before resuming play in case of allergies.
• Each session is 1 hour and 15 minutes in duration.
• Term-time sessions are limited to children under 5 years old. We welcome playing children up to and including 6 year olds during school holidays; and this is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
• Baby Siblings: non-walking babies in arms are free with a paying child and do not require a ticket. If possible, please wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
If little sibling will be playing/interacting with the toys they do require a ticket.
• If you would like an EXTRA adult to come along, please select the EXTRA ADULT option at checkout. These tickets are limited to ensure lots of playing space for children.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me,