Glasgow Forest Schools
Does your child need to burn off some energy outdoors? Do they love bushcraft and playing outside? With a focus on learning through play and nature, these forest school sessions will have your children safely experiencing Glasgow's natural park environments while you get time to do what you need to do. On our sessions, children have the opportunity to experience hands-on woodland based activities such as using hand tools for splitting, sawing and carving wood, making rope swings, climbing trees, building dens from natural materials, firelighting, and learn about all the animals that live in our beautiful Pollok Country Park. We run a regular Saturday morning club in Pollok Park, plus full week-long programmes during school holidays in multiple locations. Please see our schedule for upcoming sessions.
- For children aged 5 - 11 years old
- Led by Forest School Leaders
- Hot drink and snack provided on two hour and full day sessions
- Kit lists and medical and media consents will be emailed to you after booking
- Drop off locations for each programme are provided by email after booking
Send the kids to play in the woods with us, they'll love it.