Welcome to Little City Bristol
Your Little City adventure starts here!
We can't wait to see you and your child(ren) when you come to play!
- Please check the address to the venue on your ticket to make sure you're travelling to the right one.
- We will welcome you into the venue at the session start time and check you in with yours and your child(ren)'s names. It is then we will ask that you sanitise your hands and go over any rules of play If you haven't been before.
- Snacks and refreshments will be available to buy at most events. Any snacks are to be eaten to the side away from toys and equipment. In a bid to help reduce our waste we encourage you to bring you own reusable cup and, in doing so, you will be entered into our draw to win a free session (drawn quaterly).
- Please do take photos of your child playing being mindful of any other children around you. We'd love and appreciate any tags in your sharing of photos of your child during their visit!
- The price listed is per child and gives entry to our city and all the play areas available.
- You are responsible for your own child/children at all times.
- Term-time sessions are limited to under 5's only. We welcome up to the age of 6 during school holidays and weekends. This is because the equipment and toys are all suited for this age range.
- Non-walking siblings are free with a paying child and do not need a ticket. Please if possible wear baby in a sling and leave buggies or pushchairs outside the venue to allow for as much space as possible to play.
- A limited amount will be available to book per session with space in mind.
IMPORTANT: If you, or a family member are showing any signs of COVID-19, please do not attend our sessions.
If you have any questions about our sessions or covid procedures, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07867960149.