Cancellations and Refunds
All refunds initiated by the customer will be made minus the worldpay 2% booking fee which is not refundable. Any refunds initiated by The Fresh Air Club will be refunded in full.
• After School Clubs are booked on a termly basis. Bookings can be refunded up to 7 days before first session of the term begins.
• If your child does not attend a session due to school activities (ie school trip) or sickness, we regret that we are unable to offer an alternative for missed sessions, or refund.
• We plan our sessions around inset days as much as possible and this will be reflected in the number of sessions in the term, however, unplanned school closure due to emergency problems ie heating, flooding, weather or strike action is beyond our control and therefore if we are not able to provide refunds for the session.
• In the unlikely event that the Fresh Air Club has to cancel an after-school club, a full refund of the monies paid for the session will be made.
• Up to 2 weeks prior to event - bookings may be cancelled or altered (subject to availability) with a full refund.
• Between 14 and 7 days prior to event – bookings can be cancelled or altered (subject to availability) with a credit note for the full amount. This will incur an administration charge of £5.00.
• 7 days prior to event - no refunds or credit notes will be given.
• If your child is unwell and does not attend the holiday club, we are unable to offer a refund.
• In the unlikely event that the Fresh Air Club has to cancel a holiday club due to extreme weather we reserve the right to offer an alternative indoor venue.
• In the unlikely event that the Fresh Air Club has to cancel a holiday club due to any other reason, a full refund of the monies paid for the club will be made.